Buddy Scalera is a New Jersey-based content strategist, author and journalist. He is also an editor and a comic book writer, penning scripts for Marvel (Deadpool) and self-publishing several creator-owned titles (7 Days of Fame, Necrotic: Dead Flesh on a Living Body) through After Hours Press. Buddy is perhaps best known as an educator in the comic book community, hosting numerous workshops and convention panels at San Diego Comic-Con, New York Comic-Con and more.
In this episode, Adrian is once again joined by his Creative Director, Eileen. Together, they engage in a candid conversation with Buddy Scalera on numerous helpful topics including:
- Creating (and maintaining) a personal brand as a creator
- Using music as a creative influence
- Vital marketing/networking techniques
- How to effectively sell merchandise as a convention exhibitor
- Eileen and Buddy pay tribute to “His Royal Badness”
This and every episode can be found on iTunes and the Stitcher app, available for Android and iOS. Please subscribe and leave a rating and review. Doing so helps the podcast reach more potential listeners. As always, thank you for your support!
(Right-click, Save link as…)
AHI 062: The Buddy System